Friday, October 3, 2008

Dam Sad..

zz...Dam Emo luhz...just now 7pm went to Zak service with Faallen...then starting hor i ask them

in Zak will i have Pt,and if i die will i get refund,then they dint reply me lorhs,then door me to ALTAR ler

then ask me Register and go in._.,then hor inside zak they say i no PT and they summoned that Zak

before telling me there's no REFUND,i cant go out since my 30m is on the Bishop,at first the UNhelmed DIT died lorhs...then the Bs RESS the DIt,then at B2,organiser was pwned by zak,before Bs would ress it,he DC,at the end of B2,i accidently touched BOdy,and died,but due to im beside BOdy ,so its kinda impossible for me to RESS,so SHADOWER aka Faallen said he would SMOKE me out,and ask BS to RESS me,but BS refuse,due to time LIMIT,i dc-ed out.
And they refuse to REFUND me

After that,im dam angry,tell all my friend and guild member,then we were SETTLING the PROBLEM luhz,making it big tho...then since the payment already made to other zakers,so the only solution is tomoro they'll RE-zak me....hais...

No comments: